First Vice-President Mehriban Aliyeva was informed that the school was established in 1935 under the music society.
As the two-storey school building was unfit, the new three-storey building was constructed by the Heydar Aliyev Foundation. The building has 25 classrooms, dance and painting rooms, a conference hall, a library, teachers’ room and a canteen. The school currently enrolls 493 students who are served by 110 teachers.
More about: Mehriban-Aliyeva