The activities of the newly established Karabakh Revival Foundation have been identified, AzVision.az reports.
The activities of the Foundation are as follows:
1. to ensure the development of the relevant field;
2. to participate in the formation and implementation of state policy in the relevant field;
3. to cooperate with the relevant state bodies (institutions) in the relevant field, to participate in the development and implementation of proposals;
4. to provide financial support for the implementation of restoration, reconstruction and sustainable development in the liberated territories;
5. to carry out promotion and enlightenment work in order to attract investments for the restoration, reconstruction and sustainable development of the liberated territories, as well as for the effective organization of activities in this direction;
6. To promote work to guarantee the goals of restoration, reconstruction and sustainable development in the liberated territories within the framework of public-private partnership;
7. to act in other directions determined by this Charter.