The erupted 44-day Patriotic War ended with the liberation of Azerbaijan’s territories from nearly 30-year Armenian occupation and the restoration of territorial integrity.
Chronicle of the 33-rd day of the Second Karabakh War:
- The Azerbaijani Defense Ministry released information on the latest situation in the frontline. A list of destroyed military equipment of the Armenian Armed Forces was announced.
- A video of the liberated villages of the Gubadli district was released.
- High-ranking Armenian officers were killed. Video footage of equipment and ammunition left by the Armenian troops on the battlefield was released. Two Armenian Su-25 planes were destroyed.
- The territory of the Tartar district, including diplomatic representatives, came under fire. Another civilian was killed as a result of the Armenian fire.
- Armenian servicemen, who fire at civilians in Azerbaijan’s Barda, killed on battlefield. Forces and equipment Armed Forces of Armenia destroyed.