Total number of recovered patients surpasses 113,000, Health Minister Fahrettin Koca announced.
"Turkey succeeded in the first phase of the fight against coronavirus, it will succeed in this phase as well," Koca told a press conference following a meeting with the science committee earlier on the same day.
Turkey has been reporting a continued downward trajectory in COVID-19 deaths and confirmed infections over the recent days.
The country's daily new COVID-19 cases have fallen to around 1,000 from around 4,500 last month. Its official coronavirus death toll as of Tuesday stands at 4,199 and its reported positive cases at 151,615, with more than 110,000 people having recovered.
Turkey does not risk a second wave of infections from the new coronavirus at the moment, Koca said, adding that Ankara was preparing to start what he called controlled health tourism with 31 countries as of Wednesday.
The minister also said travel restrictions for senior citizens were to be eased in the coming days.