The agenda of the 31st special session is as follows:
1. Opening of the session by the Chair of the delegation of the President of the seventy-fourth regular session of the General Assembly.
2. Minute of silent prayer or meditation.
3. Credentials of representatives to the special session of the General Assembly:
(a) Appointment of the members of the Credentials Committee;
(b) Report of the Credentials Committee.
4. Election of the President and other officers.
5. Adoption of the agenda.
6. Organization of the session.
7. General debate.
More about: #UNGeneralAssembly