The Operational Headquarters under the Cabinet of Ministers decided to ease virus quarantine restrictions on some production, trade and service fields, as of August 10, AzVision.az reports.
The decision was made based on the current sanitary and epidemiological situation, the number of active patients and the rate of infection.
On August 10, Baku, Sumgait, Ganja, Yevlakh, Masalli, Jalilabad, Mingachevir cities and Absheron, Barda, Salyan, Khachmaz, Goranboy and Golgol districts will lift the quarantine restrictions on the following spheres:
- Holding outdoor sports competitions and games;
- Operation of trade facilities selling non-food products and facilities providing household services to the population (excepting large shopping centers);
- production of machinery and equipment;
- production of electrical equipment;
- production of computer, electronic and optical products;
- production of cars, trailers and semi-trailers;
- production of other vehicles;
- production of printing products;
- production of jewellery;
- production of musical instruments, sports goods;
- clothing production;
- textile industry;
- production of shoes;
- production of leather and leather products;
- production of tobacco products;
- production of other industrial products.
More about: Azerbaijan