The erupted 44-day Patriotic War ended with the liberation of Azerbaijan’s territories from nearly 30-year Armenian occupation.
AzVision.az presents the chronicle of the 17th day of the Second Karabakh War:
- President Ilham Aliyev gave an interview to the Turkish Haber Turk TV channel.
- First Vice President of Azerbaijan Mehriban Aliyeva shared a post on her official Instagram page.
- A large number of Armenian manpower and equipment were destroyed.
- Armenian armed forces fired at the villages of Aghdam district using artillery and missiles.
- From September 27 to October 13, 2020, 42 Azerbaijani civilians were killed as a result of the shelling of settlements by the Armenian armed forces.
- The Defense Ministry has released a video of the liberated settlement of Hadrut.
More about: Karabakh