The Cabinet of Ministers has decided on additional measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Restrictions on movement have been established in the country as part of a special quarantine regime to prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) infection.
According to the decision the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan restrictions on movement in the territory of the country from 00:00 on April 5, 2020 to 00:00 on April 20, 2020 shall be applied in the following order:
The following persons are allowed to act on the basis of service cards or a certificate of employment:
- Employees of the Administration of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- The Office of the Cabinet of Ministers
- Parliamentarians and employees of the Office
- Heads of central and local executive authorities and their deputies
- Employees of the Office of the Commissioner for Human Rights (Ombudsman)
- Heads of state-owned legal entities, as well as public legal entities established on behalf of the state and their deputies
- Employees of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Employees of the Ministry of Agriculture
- Employees of facilities of state importance
- Employees of state health bodies and institutions
- Private health care institutions
- Employees of law enforcement
- Judicial and military bodies, lawyers
- Employees of mass media
- Employees of diplomatic missions and international organizations.
Following persons after the information about them is entered into the portal “icaze.e-gov.az” by the employer using an electronic signature:
- Employees of state bodies, state-owned legal entities, as well as public legal entities established on behalf of the state (Appendix 2);
- Employees of private legal entities authorized to continue their activities in the areas determined by the Cabinet of Ministers and their employees carrying out entrepreneurial activities without establishing a legal entity
- Employees required to ensure the protection and technical safety of private legal entities that are not allowed to continue their activities.