As part of the exit-poll, 11,495 voters were surveyed in line with a methodology developed by 420 observers.
The exit-poll was conducted at the order of Trend News Agency.
The results are as follows:
- Incumbent President, Chairman of New Azerbaijan Party Ilham Aliyev – 86.53%;
- Chairman of Popular Front Party Gudrat Hasanguliyev – 3.1%;
- Self-nominated Zahid Oruj – 2.92%;
- Chairman of Azerbaijan Democratic Party Sardar Jalaloglu – 2.81%.
- Chairman of Azerbaijan Social Democratic Party Araz Alizada – 1.21%;
- Chairman of Modern Musavat Party Hafiz Hajiyev – 1.73%;
- Chairman of National Revival Movement Party Faraj Guliyev – 1.03%;
- Frontists Initiative Group, Razi Nurullayev – 0.67%;
The exit-poll was conducted in 210 polling stations at 118 constituencies, excluding the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic.
Azerbaijan held a presidential election today, on April 11. Eight candidates were registered for the election.
On the voting day, 5,426 permanent polling stations and 215 temporary polling stations in 125 constituencies operated in the country.
Web cameras were installed in 1,000 polling stations in 119 electoral districts. During the day, the voting process could be observed online from the website of the Central Election Commission (CEC).
The election was observed by 894 international observers (61 organizations, 59 countries) and 58,175 local observers.
As of 17:00, 69.93 percent of voters, 3,716,135 people, voted in the presidential election.
More about: #Azerbaijan