A chief of staff of the Ministry of Education, Mukhtar Mammadov signed the document to take the following measures:
- implementation of active awareness and explanation works among school staff, students, and parents on medical-preventive measures at educational institutions;
- reviewing whether students have symptoms of respiratory diseases at educational institutions, on the case of such symptoms placement of these students for ambulatory treatment;
- enhancement of control over the equipment of medical rooms at schools (if there are) with necessary medical devices;
- strengthening control on providing educational institutions with disinfection and hygiene devices;
- establishment of condition for conduction of sanitary-epidemiological works by relevant bodies at educational institutions;
- limitation of mass events, organized by educational institutions.
More about: coronavirus