Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Jeyhun Bayramov tweeted his condolences to Turkey over the murder of 13 Turkish citizens by the PKK terrorist organization, AzVision.az reports.
"We are deeply saddened by the news that 13 Turkish citizens were killed in a treacherous terrorist attack. We express our condolences to the families of the martyrs and the people of Turkey. We strongly condemn the terrorist act against civilians ”, the FM said in his tweet.
Note, Turkish soldiers conducting an operation against Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) militants in northern Iraq have found the bodies of 13 kidnapped Turks executed in a cave, the Turkey's defence minister Hulusi Akar said.
Turkey launched a military operation against the PKK in northern Iraq’s Gara region on Feb. 10 to secure its border and find citizens who had been kidnapped previously, Akar said in a statement released by his ministry on Sunday.